Hi guys,
First of all I'd like to just say a mahoosive thankyou to all my followers!! It means so much that you guys take the time to comment and read what I have to say, so thankyou lovelies :)
So after my last post about my favourite nude lipstick I got a few comments asking if I knew any good highstreet nudes and some hadn't found a nude that suited them. So I thought I'd show you guys a few more, all slightly different shades so you can find the perfect nude too!
(Natural Collection Lotus, Rimmel Nude Delight, MAC Hue, 17 Beehive)
Natural Collection Lotus: This lipstick is very sheer though it’s definitely buildable. The colour that does appear is a lovely peachy/pink and it just adds a lovely flush of colour to your lips – I loves it! (£1.99)
Rimmel Nude Delight: I purchased this lipstick after trying it on and loving it. I’ve found it’s actually a little too dark for my liking now but combining it with another nude gets the perfect shade. If you have slightly darker skin this would definitely be a gorgeous nude for you as it is peach/beige toned. (£6.29)
(Natural Collection Lotus, Rimmel Nude Delight, MAC Hue, 17 Beehive)
MAC Hue: I won’t say too much about this lipstick as my last post was dedicated to it, but basically I’m in love with it. Perfect colour, perfect formulation, well worth the money! (£13.50)
17 Mirror Shine Beehive: This is newer purchase and I LOVE it. The formulation is soo moisturising and glossy. The colour is a light pink and quite sheer but it’s soo prettyyyy. (£4.59)
I hope this was helpful to those who were asking for some other nudes :)
Does anyone else have a favourite nude?


I love Nude Delight paired with a nude gloss :D x
ReplyDeleteOoh I've never tried putting a gloss over it, thanks for the tip :) x
Deletemines will always be beehive as you know ;) I love it!
ReplyDeletehandbagfullofdreams.blogspot.com x
haha I'm obsessed with it now too!! :P x
DeleteWow! You have such a lovely collection! Goes to show you don't need to spend a lot for a gorgeous colour too :) great post xxx
ReplyDeleteYeah I LOVE lipstick and have quite a lot with MAC Hue being my only high end one! Thanks so much :) Gillian xxx
DeleteI have a weakness for nude lipsticks. These look really nice. I just followed your blog. Love it.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.beautymakeupaddict.blogspot.com
Me too I can't stop buying them! Hehe thankyou so much :) Gillian x
DeleteWhat a coincidence I just bought the lotus natural collection lipstick on Saturday so that I could wear a lipstick at school!!! I absolutely love it and will definitely be trying some more of your suggested nude lipsticks
ReplyDeleteXxxxx
http://bellepearlxx.blogspot.com
Hehe yeah it's such a lovely subtle lipstick :) Glad this post was helpful! Gillian xxx
DeleteI love beehive :) Love your blog, I'm following now :) Feel free to check out mine!
ReplyDeleteLaura x
Petit Chatons
I love beehive too, I only got it a few weeks ago cause it took me AGES to get my hands on it!! Thanks will do :) Gillian x
DeleteI really want to try MAC Hue, it's top of my wishlist at the moment! I've heard lots of good things about Beehive too, will have to check that one out next time I'm shopping.
ReplyDeleteGillian x
elevatormusik
Hue is honestly worth every penny! Haha it's such a lovely colour but I must admit Beehive has a more moisturising formula :) x
ReplyDeletecute blog hun! can't wait to read more! found you while "blog walking" and thought i would say a hello!
ReplyDeleteyour newest follower ♥ -- would love it if you could visit me and follow back sometime ?
hugs, xo
*BARBIE-BOMBSHELL.BLOGSPOT.COM
Hey thanks so much, yeah I'll definitely check yours out :) Gillian x
DeleteI made a purchase yesterday on the mac website, wish I'd seen this and bought that lipstick now tho! lol :( xx
ReplyDeleteOh noo! Haha oh well looks like you'll just have to make another order ;) Gillian xx
ReplyDelete