(BarryM 62 Vibrant Pink, Natural Collection Cherry Red, BarryM 146 Dolly Pink, BarryM 153 Pink Ribbon)
As you can see Barry M lipsticks are a favourite of mine, I think the price and pigmentation are fantastic so I would definitely recommend if you’re buying a bright lipstick for the first time.
146 Dolly Pink: This lipstick is definitely my favourite, it's just sooo purdyy. I can wear it during the day or just out for tea to add a bit of colour and it’s amazing in summer when you have a bit of a tan. (This was the lipstick I was wearing in my last FOTD)
Natural Collection Cherry Red: I’ve always been a bit scared of red so I thought I’d buy a cheap lipstick and if I never wore it, who cares! But after purchasing this last month I’m already loving it! The pigmentation in this lipstick is amazing for the price and it’s such a beautiful shade of red.
(From top to bottom: 146 Dolly Pink, 153 Pink Ribbon, 62 Vibrant Pink, Cherry Red)
153 Pink Ribbon: This is the latest edition to my collection. I would say this lipstick is more of a coral/red toned pink which I think is a really unique colour. I use this a lot as I can just dab a little on or really go for it for a statement lip!
Do you dare to wear brights? Let me know your favourite brights!


i love Barry M 146!!! and if im feeling like a scaredy cat i put a biot of lip balm on first to tone it down...
ReplyDeletemakes me wanna buy those colours now!
xx
Me too it's my favourite!! 153 is soo pretty, I've never found any other colour like it so I'd definitely recommend! :) xxx
ReplyDeletelove a classic dark red lippie :)
ReplyDeleteand to your question on my blog post earlier that mascara is lovely but im not a fan of the volmiser and i've really gone off big thick clumpy mascarras so this one is perfect for what i want :)
Awesome, I'll definitely pick it up then :) Thanks x
ReplyDelete