Friday, 20 January 2012

Just a little haul...

Hi guys,
This is just a couple of things I’ve picked up in the last week or so I thought you’d like to see :)


17 Mirror Shine Beehive lipstick: I’m sure everyone has heard of this lipstick and I have wanted it for SO long but have never been able to get my hands on it until now! 

Accessorize ring and earrings: I received Accessorize vouchers for Christmas which I hadn’t spent and I’ve been really drawn to big studs and chunky rings lately so I picked these up and LOVE them.


Topshop self-stripe jumper: I’ve had my eye on this top for ages so just decided to go for it when I got paid this month. I love buying really simple pieces and changing them each I time I wear them with accessories and scarfs.

Anatomicals deep cleansing facial mask: I noticed this near the checkout in Topshop and I’ve heard good things about the brand and at just £1 I was sold! I used this mask today so if you’d like to know what I thought about it let me know!

Has anyone else tried any Anatomicals products? I'd love to try more! :)

7 comments:

  1. i've wanted that jumper for ages,looks so nice! how was the mud mask? :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so comfy!! Hehe the mask was really nice though I must admit I really didn't like the smell at all! It did make my skin really smooth so it probably wouldn't put me off buying it again :) x

      Delete
  2. I absolutely adore Beehive <3

    Such a nice colour
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I carry it around in my bag all the time now, I'm obsessed!! haha xx

      Delete
    2. Ooooh this makes me wanna have a look at some of the other colours in the range now!!

      That jumper is so nice too :)

      xxx

      Delete