First is my much loved MAC pressed blot powder. I only got this powder a few months ago but it has immediately became a product I couldn’t dream of living without! As I student I spent most my life sitting in a hot, stuffy classroom with 30 other teenagers and as I’m prone to oily skin it meant having to touch up several times during the day. After buying this product this is a thing of the past! I pop this on in the morning and it lasts me almost all day. I know its pricey at £17.50 but I promise you its worth every penny!
Next is my trusty Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer. This concealer is soo talked about on blogs and youtube but it seriously lives up to all expectations. I used to use Collecion 2000 Illuminating Touch concealer but switched after hearing so much about this one. It suits my skin tone perfectly and lasts all day. Some say its slightly hard to blend which I think may be due to the fact it's oil free, but if you only use as much as you need and a nice brush to blend, it works a treat!
I love to have lengthened eyelashes and as my natural lashes are quite small I need all the help I can get. I first bought eyelash curlers in New York a few years ago and I don’t think I will ever part with them!! I use themeveryday without a doubt and there is a rubber insert which means they don't bend my eyelashes too much. If I’m having a day where I don’t feel like wearing makeup I’ll just use these bad boys and I’m off!
I bought Lipcote after it was recommended by a friend and it has quickly became a staple in my makeup bag. I LOVE wearing lipstick but I hate when you have to constantly have to re-apply during the day. For those who don’t know, Lipcote is basically a lipstick sealer. It looks a bit scary as it smells and looks like nail varnish but you just pop a bit of this on top of your lipstick and it lasts all night! I wore this at New Year and after a 4 course meal and a few too many drinks, I only had to re-apply once! What a treat at only £3.35!
As someone who suffers from dry lips I have tried every lip balm under the sun! I can never leave home without one and Carmex has been an absolute favourite for years now. This is the only balm which I find actually keeps my lips moisturized for a reasonable amount of time and I like that it tingles! I'm also loving that Carmex have now brought out ‘Carmex Moisture Plus’ which is in new slim packaging and in a range of colours to give your lips a subtle tint. I already own the pink one so if you’d like a product review let me know!
So girls, what products could you not live without? :)
I cannot live without my Palmer's Cocoa Butter Swivel Stick! It looks like a glue stick, but it's my go-to lip balm/chapstick all day, everyday! I'm tempted to invest in a MAC powder..you may have tempted me ;) - Chelsey
ReplyDeleteI'm the same with carmex! I cannot leave the house without it! hehe I have slightly oily skin and the MAC powder is honestly amazing, if you don't mind the price too much I'd go for it ;) Gillian x
Delete