Monday, 30 January 2012

What do I get him for Valentine's Day?!

Hi girlies,
So Valentine's day is just a couple of weeks away and I find it soo hard buying for my boyfriend! I don't think guys appreciate chocolates and teddies the same way as us so here's a couple of ideas of what to get your Valentine this year!


For a guy who likes to be comfy… 


Lounge pants, River Island £20

For the joker…  
Boxers, Burton, £10 on sale for £5 
 
For a guy who likes to be organised… 

Diary, Paperchase £10

For the smart guy… 

ASOS Slim Fit Navy Blazer, asos.com £60

For a guy who loves to indulge…


Loreal Men Expert Hydra Energetic Skincare programme, Boots, £8

Hope this was helpful, Thankyou for reading :)

9 comments:

  1. I am so happy someone else struggles! This valentines thing really gets me :(!!! Xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha you're definitely not alone! I think boys are soo difficult to buy for sometimes! xxxx

      Delete
  2. Im really strugglig with what to get my other half this year. Us girlies are so much easier to buy for, they have it easy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I totally agree, they don't know how easy they've got it! x

      Delete
  3. love this! i might have to steal the idea of a boyfriend valentines day blog i have some brilliant ideas. love your blog:)
    http://pandykane-labellavita.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lOVE THIS! haha I found the boxers hilarious :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou, yeah will do! :) x

    ReplyDelete