My first review - how exciting! I purchased this foundation a few months ago so I thought I'd give my opinion and let you know what I think :)
The Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Gel Foundation promises 16 hour radiance, anti-fatigue result and a vitamin rich fruit therapy formula for an even complexion. I think this foundation definitely makes your skin appear brighter and the dewy finish really does make you look more 'bright.' As someone who has a slightly uneven skin tone it evens outs my skin tone beautifully without giving a heavy coverage.
Although it’s marketed as a gel foundation it’s no different to any liquid formulation. I like that you can put this foundation on your skin and still have plenty of time to blend it before it drys. I'd say it gives a medium coverage although it is buildable and I’ve had so many compliments on my skin while wearing this. It gives a healthy, dewy finish and I only need one pump of this to do my entire face so it definitely goes a long way too - always a plus!!
At £10.99 this foundation is on the more expensive end of high street foundations but I think it's definitely worth it! :)
How do you rate Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation?
I love trying new products so drop me a comment and tell me what your favourite foundation is!
Oh! I might have to try this! Love your blog, feel free to check out mine.
ReplyDeleteLaura x
http://petitchatons.blogspot.com/
Aww thankyou so much, that's so re-assuring since I'm new to this! :) Yeah its such a lovely foundation, if you see my first post I'm wearing it in that photo and Bourjois actually have a deal on in Boots right now where if you buy a foundation you get a free mascara! :)Gillian xx
ReplyDeleteReally enjoyed your blog Im new too maybe come and check mine out?
ReplyDeletexx
Thankyou so much :) Yeah i'll be sure to check yours out! Gillian xx
ReplyDeleteI just bought this! I've been a long term user of bourjois 10 hour sleep effect so I HAD to try this one as I'd heard great reviews of the original non serum healthy mix. Great review!
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna post mine next week sometime after I see if it suits my skin! It's looking good at the minute!
dp
x
Aw thankyou :) Yeah it's such a lovely foundation, looks so natural and gives such a healthy finish! I've never tried the 10 hour sleep effect but I'll definitely check it out! :) Gillian x
DeleteI love the healthy nmix foundation and ive used it for years, but i find the gel formula has slightly lighter coverage but i think it will be great in the summer :)
ReplyDeleteLoving the blog!
Love
Laura-Jayn
x
Thankyou so much :) Yeah I know what you mean, it is a light coverage but if I want a bit more of a flawless finish I use 1 pump and blend in all over my face, wait maybe 5 mins for it to sink in a bit then use another pump and it does the trick :) Gillian xx
DeleteYea i love how buildable it is without it looking cakey or anything. I very rarely try many other foundations coz i love the healthy mix one so much :) and it smells nice too!
Delete