Friday, 27 January 2012

Versatile Blog Award!

Hello chums,

I know, second post of the day, I'm blogger mad today but I'm very excited. I have been awarded the Versatile blog award by both Becca at 100percentunoriginalbeautylover.blogspot.com and Sarah at floralsflowersandallthingsnice.blogspot.com which is so amazing!! Thankyou girls both SO much!!


Now I'm meant to pass this award on to 15 other bloggers but I just can't choose!! I've also noticed on other posts this award has been nominated to some of my favourite blogs so instead, I'm just going to pass this on to each and every one of my lovely followers as I love reading all their posts! 
 
I also have to reveal 7 facts about myself so here goes..

1. I live in Aberdeen, Scotland
2. I am obsessed with penguins, I just think they're hilarious!
3. I have been with my boyfriend since I was 13!!
4. In less than 4 months I will finally turn 18 (those in the UK will know how exciting this is!)
5. My dream is to be a PR Executive in the beauty/fashion industry
6. I used to play in a pipe band (yep, living up to the Scottish stereotype) and when I was 15 we won the World Championships and I got on TV!
7. I think I would die if I lost my iTouch

Thankyou all for reading and thankyou again Becca and Sarah for the award!! :)

6 comments:

  1. Awww hunny welldone great blog would be great if you could check mine out:)
    www.independentlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, yeah course I'll check it out now! x

      Delete
  2. It is ok ! Well done on your super blog! Hope you enjoyed reading mine too! Keep up the good work ! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!:) you deserve it, your blog is lovely:)
    love,x

    http://elliebeaa.blogspot.com - check me out:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'll check out your blog now :) Gillian x

      Delete