Tuesday, 17 January 2012

REVIEW: Sigma Mr Bunny Travel Set

Hi girlies :)
So I got some new brushes a few weeks ago and thought I’d tell you what I think so far! The Sigma Mr Bunny Travel Brush Kith contains 7 synthetic fibre brushes which are vegan friendly and come in a lovely sleek black cylinder case.

 (Large powder F30, Large Angled Contour F40, Foundation F60, Eyeshading E55, Pencil E30, Small Angle E65, Blending E25)



Large Powder F30 – I am in love with this brush. It’s so dense, beautifully soft and I love how much product I can get on this at a time.

Large Angled Contour F40 – This brush is PERFECT for doing your blush/bronzer. As it’s angled it applies the product very naturally along your cheekbones and is good for contouring too.

Foundation F60 – I am obsessed with this brush. Again it is just so darn soft! It feels lovely on your skin and blends foundation perfectly with no streaks.

Eye Shading E55 – This brush is amazing for really packing colour onto your lids!

Tapered Blending E40 – I love blending my eyeshadow and this brush really does the trick as it’s not too dense.

Pencil E30 – I use this brush in my crease which gives good precision and it can be used to apply eyeshadow underneath your eye too – always good to have a multi-task brush!

Small Angle E65 – I use this brush to apply black eyeshadow along my lash line if I don’t want the precision that liquid eyeliner gives and it does the job perfectly!

Blending E25 – This brush came with my set free courtesy of Sigma which was lovely! Its apparently the MAC 217 dupe and it’s lovely. I use this brush if I want a bit more precision when blending or to pack some colour onto my lids.

I love the case that these brushes come in as I can use it at home as a brush holder and then just pop the lid on and put it in my case if I’m travelling - easy peasy! 
(P.s - apologies for the dirty brushes, at least you can see they're used!!)


Has anyone else tried Sigma brushes? :)

11 comments:

  1. i got a Sigma brush set and will be posting a review on mine soon too :) i got the "make me classy" set which is similar to yours with that lovely leather case. im loving them so far! following you now!

    Hayley x www.onewaytickettogorgeous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah I seen that set, soo pretty! I originally wanted the 'make me crazy' set but the site I was ordering from were out of stock and I didn't have the patience to wait for them to re-stock! haha I'll look out for your review as I'm following you too! :) Gillian x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing (:! i need to try these brushes..

    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/
    CMPang x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for commenting, yeah they're amazing, definitely worth the money! :) Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gillian!

    I need new brushes! Tks for the tip!

    Hugs from Brazil!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, no problem glad it was helpful :) Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou so much, yeah course I'll check your blog out too :) Gillian x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm desperate for some new brushes, trying to pick between realtechnique, sigma and mac!

    www.megan-fife.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my set from cocktailcosmetics.com and they had realtechniques brushes too. They had a 10% off code 'shopper' so you could check out there if you decide to go with Sigma or Realtechniques :) Gillian x

      Delete
  8. I'm jealous! I want those :P
    Aisling (myshallowobsession.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha they're so worth the money I swear! Just go for it ;) Gillian

      Delete