Friday, 27 January 2012

REVIEW: Carmex Moisture Plus

Heyyyy guys :)

I am Carmex’s biggest fan so when I heard they were releasing a new product last year, excited was an understatement! If you’re not aware of Carmex (though I’m sure you are) it’s simply a super moisturising lip balm that gives a tingling sensation when applied. I have suffered from dry lips since I was little and I find nothing works better than this. The original Carmex comes in either a tube or pot form so always involves getting it on your fingers which can be a slight downfall for some people.

  (sorry for the shoddy picture!)

Carmex Moisture Plus is in sleek silver packaging and much more ‘feminine’ looking than the tube/pot and the product twists up like a lipstick so no need for sticky fingers which I love!


One of the main features of Carmex Moisture Plus is that it’s tinted – and you can actually see it! It is available in clear, pink, peach, berry and plum which I think is a really good selection! I purchased the pink and I couldn’t believe the pigmentation, it added such a lovely pink sheen to my lips while keeping them uber moisturised! Overall, I love the packaging, love the product and love the colour!

Have your tried Carmex Moisture Plus? Let me know if you've tried any other colours cause I'd love to try more! :)

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's amazing, I really want to try the berry and peach colours! x

      Delete
  2. Oh my god i just did a post on this how weird?!?!

    I love this so much :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha so weird! Me too, I can't leave the house without my Carmex! xxx

      Delete
  3. great review, i think i'll have to buy some!
    following :)
    laur x

    www.betwixtlaur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya just to say I have given you a blogger award !

    http://floralsflowersandallthingsnice.blogspot.com/2012/01/yippee-my-first-blog-award-d.html xxxx

    Love your blog so much! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks amazing! i think i'll have to make a purchase haha. how much was it and where did you buy it? i have both a boots and a superdrug in my town however can NEVER find carmex!
    megan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got mine from Boots but I have seen it in Superdrug too! It cost £4.49! If you can't find it in a store you can order it online from Boots! :) Gillian x

      Delete
  6. Oo I really want to try this now :)

    Laura xoxo
    http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! :) I can't wait to get more colours! Gillian x

      Delete
  7. OH I love this!!!! Yes girly! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! I'm dying to get the berry colour! xxx

      Delete
  8. i've never seen this packaging for carmex before! so sleek and cute!
    -Hayley
    http://alwaysbeglamorous.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so much nicer than the original tube/tub form. I always just pop it in my pocket or bag for during the day :) Gillian x

      Delete
  9. that looks amazing! i have to try it:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For £4.49 it's definitely worth it! ;) x

      Delete