I’m a total sucker for packaging and this mascara really does it for me. I think it’s really unique looking with a lovely slender shape and I love the silver colour.
The first thing that I immediately loved about this mascara was the brush. It is plastic which may put some people off as I know a lot of girls stick to bristle brushes, but I’m not too fussed either way. The brush is quite long so one sweep and all my lashes are coated. I also love that it really grips them from the roots, helping the lengthening process.
The formula of this mascara is very smooth and creamy without being too wet (which I sometimes don’t like) and it glides on your lashes like a dream!
Personally, I’m never too fussed about volume, I just want long separated lashes but if you do like volume, this definitely gives depth to your eyelashes and I was surprised by how much I liked this!
As first impressions go I was head over heels for this mascara however I do have a teensie weensie downfall I feel I have to mention. I curl my lashes before putting on mascara to help keep some length and curl throughout the day and it usually works a treat with other mascaras but by the end of the day, I was surprised to see the mascara just didn’t quite look the same as it did when I applied it. My lashes didn’t look quite as lengthened but I’m not sure if this is just because the product is so smooth and needs to dry out a little bit or it’s something I’m doing so please don’t let this put you off!
Overall I’m so pleased I got my hands on this and I would definitely repurchase!
Have you tried this mascara? What’s your favourite lengthening mascara?




I love mascara and have had my eye on this one for a while... may have to make a cheeky purchase after reading this review!
ReplyDeleteThe masacaras I'm using at the moment are Soap and Glory's Thick and Fast (more volumising [is that a word?] than lengthening), benefit's They're Real! (a really good all-rounder) and Rimmel's Scandal'eyes (another good all-rounder) :) x
I'm desperate to try Benefit They're Real, it looks amazing!! :) xxx
DeleteAm planning to review it soon so hopefully that will help you decide :) x
Deletewow your lashes looks so good, I've tried loreal produts before and have had no look with their mascaras xx
ReplyDeleteAw thankyou, I would defintely try out their mascaras! The Volume Million Lashes gets really good reviews too! :) xx
DeleteYour lashes look amazing! xx
ReplyDeleteThankyou Kate! :) xx
DeleteThanks for the comment lovely! Your lashes looks amazing! Think I might have to get this mascara! x
ReplyDeleteAw no problem, thankyou!! It's a really nice mascara, definitely worth trying out :) xxx
DeleteOh yes, currently trying this mascara out too! finding that it wears off after a good few hours of being on the lashes. going to try it out for the next few weeks though and then make my final verdict :)
ReplyDeletejust subscribed to your blog too thank you
Holly x
Yeah I'm kinda disappointed but I find if I wear it with another mascara it holds much longer! :) Thanks so much! x
Delete