Saturday, 17 March 2012

Weekend Wishlist

Hi Girlies! I'm currently saving for a trip to Manchester next month with the boyfriend which means me having no money to spend on the million things I want need. So here are a couple of things I'm lusting over at the moment and can't wait to get my mitts on after Manchester!

1. OPI Servin' Up Sparkle: I’ve been on the hunt for a super sparkly nail polish and this OPI one just looks amazing on its own and for layering over other colours.

3. MAC Melba blush: I can’t even tell you how long I’ve been lusting after this blush. I’ve heard so many rave reviews and I love wearing peachy colours on my cheeks.


5. Chanel Rouge Coco Shine lipstick in Flirt: I’ve never dipped my toes into the Chanel pool before so I’m tempted to splurge and buy Flirt cause it looks like such a beautiful coral shade for Summer!

2. Liz Earle Deep Cleansing Mask: After falling in love with Liz Earle’s Cleanse and Polish like the rest of the world I really want to try more of their products and this mask has great reviews.

4. Babyliss conical wand: I have naturally wavy hair which I straighten most days cause it takes too long to dry naturally, so I’d love to invest in a conical wand to create loose waves.


 Do you have any of these products? What's on your wishlist just now?

9 comments:

  1. mac melba is amazing, you should defiantly get it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to the MAC store when I'm in Manchester and it's top of my list!! Haha x

      Delete
  2. I really want MAC Melba too, and any Chanel product as I love the packaging :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need it in my life!! Haha me too, I've never tried Chanel and lipstick is one of those things I don't mind paying more for cause I looove them! I was actually thinking of doing a lipstick collection soon..? xxx

      Delete
  3. Great wishlist! Both the lipstick and nail polish are gorgeous! I haven't tried channel products either but they all look so so good!:)
    http://strawberry-picnic.blogspot.co.uk/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm soo tempted by Chanel everytime I walk past the counter, it's my birthday in a month and a bit so I might use it as an excuse to treat myself :) x

      Delete
  4. Ahh I'm tempted by ALL of these!! Great choices :)

    whatrebeccasaid.blogspot.com xxxx

    ReplyDelete