Heyy guys,
So I’m sure every one of you reading
this will be aware of the amazing Pixiwoo girls on youtube. I’ve watched Sam
and Nic for ages so when Samantha Chapman launched her Real Techniques brushes
I was so excited to try them out. I started with the blush brush which I
quickly fell in love with and when watching one of pixiwoo’s latest videos where
Sam used the new Expert Face Brush I knew I needed to get my hands on it.
I use a Sigma foundation brush and
although I don’t have any complaints about it I just felt like a change. I was
going to wait until the expert face brush hit my local Boots but I was too
impatient and ended up ordering through cocktail cosmetics online. I’ve ordered
brushes from this site before and I’m really impressed with their quick
delivery and packaging. (also discount code shopper gets you 10% off your order
– bonus!)
The first thing I noticed about this
brush is how ridiculously soft it is, it just feels so lovely on your skin.
It’s also quite dense so works really well to buff your foundation into the
skin. I should note that all the Real Techniques brushes use synthetic bristles
so are cruelty free which I think is great!
When I use this brush I like to use
circular motions and really buff my foundation into the skin which leaves such
a gorgeous, flawless finish. I also find it doesn’t take me as long to do my
foundation in the morning because I don’t need to spend time making sure I have
no streak marks.
Because the brush head is reasonably
small it’s great for working the foundation into those slightly hard to reach
places like around the nose and under the eyes.
I am a completed convert to this brush
and it’s made me look forward to putting my foundation on in the morning. It
gives such a beautiful, flawless finish, it’s amazing quality and for £9.95
it’s a bargain! :)
Have you tried Real Techniques brushes?
What’s your favourite foundation brush?
I love the Real Techniques range and can't wait to give this brush a try :) Hurry up postman...hurrrrryyyyy haha xx
ReplyDeleteHaha I actually ran to the door when the postman cam with mine!! I can't wait to try more, I have my eye on the stippling brush now! :) xx
DeleteI've been eyeing this brush for a while and I think I'm gonna get it, considering Ulta stores here in the US have them for BOGO half off right now. Great review!
ReplyDeleteAww your so lucky!! I'd love to take advantage of that deal! Haha xx
DeleteAh I wanted to try this before, and I now I HAVE to have it!
ReplyDeleteIt looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooo good :)
Laura xoxo
Haha I'm literally in love with it! My poor Sigma foundation brush has been well and truly tossed to the side! xxx
Deleteyou'll love the core collection :) the contour brush is really good for contour or blush, and cos its a nice size you can be really precise where you put your blush.. love it :)
ReplyDeleteOooh don't tempt me Laura-Jayn!! Haha xx
DeleteI have the stipple brush and the buffing brush for applying foundationand love them but really want to get this as well but don't know if it would be a bit silly getting all 3 but I really really want to try it out. All the real techniques brushess are amazing, they are all I'm using at the moment. I really love the eye brushes in the starter kit. Danielle x
ReplyDeleteI was dying for the buffing brush but I didn't want the full set it came in so got this instead! I know I'm soo impressed with them! I can't wait to get more! :P xxx
DeleteI NEEEEEED them all. I don't have any at the minute Gillian, boooo, what the hell? Boots tomorrow pronto for me.
ReplyDeleteB xxx
backfortea.blogspot.com
Haha get on it Becca!! They're amazing, the blush brush is perfect for just dusting your bronzer along your cheeks and forehead! I loves them! :) xx
DeleteHey lovely! I jus found your cute blog and gladly added myself to your followers! I’d love to have you stop by and maybe follow too? Also I’ll leave the link to a big international JUICY COUTURE GIVEAWAY I’m having in case you’re interested!:)
ReplyDeleteHope to see you there, and thanks so much beautiful!!
Xo, Emily
Juicy Couture Giveaway!