Monday, 16 April 2012

A nifty new purchase


Hello Lovelies :)
So I keep my makeup collection in a large silver vanity case, but as my collection has grown I’ve found it getting a little cramped in there! There are 4 shelves in the case but two of them were occupied by lipsticks so I was beginning to run out of room for blushes and other things I like to keep at ‘easy to reach’ places. After trawling Ebay and Amazon for hours I finally found a clever little product to store my lipsticks in and free up some room in my case!

(apologies for the fluff, I never noticed until I uploaded it!)

I found this is acrylic lipstick holder here on Amazon for just under £7 and it holds 12 lipsticks so I decided to buy two. It was the cheapest I could find and I’m really impressed with the quality. It feels very sturdy and actually quite heavy making it feel more expensive than it is! It fits all my lipsticks perfectly and makes it so much easier to find the one I want. I also really like that it’s tiered so I can see all my lipsticks easily when I grabbing one in a rush in the morning!


What do you guys think?
How do you keep your makeup organised? :)

22 comments:

  1. This looks lovely :) Look at all the space to buy new lipsticks too ;)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha exactly what I was thinking Laura ;) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh wow that is pretty awesome. What a great idea.

    http://ldnsquirrelbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I thought it was such a clever idea! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love these I have my eye on similar things too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so worth it, I love having all my lipsticks organised now :) xx

      Delete
  4. Defo buying one of these! Makes lipsticks look so organised and I 'd love to have them out on display!
    www.nikscritsx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I quite like having them out on my desk now! :) Haha xx

      Delete
  5. thanks for sharing will defo be picking up these x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I just wanted to let you know that I have added you to my favourites on my blog :)
    I love all of your posts! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh wow thankyou soo much!! That's so lovely of you! :D xxx

      Delete
  7. so clever, need this in my life! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know it's such a clever little thing :) xx

      Delete
  8. I bought one of these last month too :) the one i got has space for about 12 and a few other compartments and i love it :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh yeah I seen one that other big compartments too that looked good! :) xx

      Delete
  9. Oooh that's nice! I have some plastic drawer things I use, although they don't look very pretty so I'm looking for alternatives x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw Amazon is great and good prices too!! :) xx

      Delete
  10. excuse the fluff haha :) i really like this holder- it looks nice and practical

    Jordan xx
    - Boho Vanity Giveaway -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's so nice to have all my lipsticks nice and organised! :) xx

      Delete
  11. Hello sweetie, I am doing my first giveaway on my blog!
    Check it out! I think you will love the products as they are also great for organising your stuff! :)
    Prettylittlelives-Giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh thanks for letting me know, I'll check it out now! :) xxx

      Delete