Hello Lovelies,
So I purchased a new nail polish from Barry M last week and I could not be more in love. I had this nail polish years ago and when it ran out I just never got round to repurchasing it! (Silly Gillian...)
Barry
M Neon Pink is exactly what it says on the tin - the brightest neon
pink! It's like a pink highlighter for your nails very similar to the
infamous Orly Cabana Boy, although I've noticed some tiny purple reflexes the last day or so I've wearing it but it might just be me!
This
colour could not be more on trend for this Spring/Summer and I know I'm
going to wear it to death! Unfortunately I don't think the Barry M neon
shades are available in store but you can purchase them on their website for a bargain price of £2.99 and they also have a green and yellow shade!
Do you like neon shades?
What's your favourite bright nail polish?
This is a gorgeous shade :)
ReplyDeleteLaura xoxo
I know I don't know why I never repurchased it as soon as it ran out! Haha xx
DeleteLooks lovely! And I'm never really into too bright nail varnishes, I'm quite boring I like browns and blacks haha! xxx
ReplyDeleteHaha I know what you mean, I've been really into plain, nude colours lately so this is very different for me!! :) xx
Deletewow this is so stunning! i'm dying to try barry m.
ReplyDeleteJordan xx
- Boho Vanity Giveaway -
They're basically the only nail polishes I use just cause they're such good price and quality! I can't recommend them enough! :) xxx
DeleteLOVE NEON SHADES! I know pastels are supposed to be in this spring but I just cant stay away from the neons;) My favourite nail polish is Orly's Oh Cabbana Boy! It is like this one but a little more iridescent! LOOOVE IT<3
ReplyDeleteBlog- http://fabulousevangalene.blogspot.co.uk/
Yess I've seen Cabana Boy, it looks gorgeous! I LOVE pastel shades but I thought I'd go for something a bit brighter! :) x
DeleteThis is such a pretty pink!
ReplyDeleteI know it's sooo purddyy! :) xxx
Deletethis is so fun and perfect for summer! xxx
ReplyDeleteI know I'm so glad I decided to repurchase it! I forgot how amazing it was! haha xxx
DeletePretty! It's bright but not garish! I have a similar models own one but think I prefer the look of this one! xx
ReplyDeleteYeah I know what you mean, it's not too in your face! Haha :) xx
DeleteI love this shade! It's such a barbie shade! :) xx
ReplyDeleteI know it's so girly! :) haha xx
Deletei love the pink!!!
ReplyDeletewww.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com
gorgeous bright and bold summer colour! lovely :)
ReplyDeletewould you like to follow each other?
A
xx
http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com
That is a gorgeous colour! xx
ReplyDelete