Tuesday, 10 April 2012

So I decided to treat myself...


Heyyy guys! So I got back from Manchester last night and had SO much fun! I hadn’t planned on doing too much shopping while I was there but Selfridges lured me in with all their beautiful makeup counters and I couldn’t resist!!


NARS Laguna: I popped my NARS cherry!! Haha this bronzer has been on my wish list for about a year so when I went to the NARS counter and swatched it I completely caved and bought it! Yes it’s expensive but it’s just so pretty!


MAC Crème Cup: This lipstick caught my eye at the MAC counter and although I have quite a few pink lipsticks this is quite different to my others. It's a beautiful milky blue toned pink which I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of!


MAC Crème D’nude: Yep another lipstick, shock! I love a nude lip and although some people say this can give you ‘concealer lips’ I think it's soo pretty! If your light handed with it, it just gives a beautiful nude sheen over your lips.


MAC Melba: I always tend to make a list before I go to MAC so I’m not distracted by the hundreds of other amazing products and this was top of my list!! I love peachy blushes and this gives the nicest bit of colour to my cheeks. I wore to the Man U game on Sunday through the rain and wind and it lasted all day!


Accessorize aztec scarf: I love scarves and chuck them over everything to add a bit of colour or just to make my outfit a little more interesting! I love aztec print lately so was completely drawn to it in Accessorize! It was £18 which is pricey for a scarf but using some money left on a gift card and good old student discount I got it for £10!


Have you been naughty and splurged lately? 
Remember you can now follow me on twitter and bloglovin :)

Also, my 'real life' chummy Carmen wrote a very uplifting blogpost here I thought you all might enjoy so pop over and give it a read!

15 comments:

  1. I love creme cup lipstick :) mac melba is next on my blusher list, looks amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's going to be my new favourite!! Haha Melba is soo pretty I definitely recommend! :) x

      Delete
  2. Everyone deserves a treat now and then lol ;) You picked up some really great things,can't believe I never tried a Mac lipstick before :o Shocking..haha

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well that's what I thought! Ooh you must try them! They are pricey but I think they're worth it! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I love that scarf :)
    Lovely purchases :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I made a bee line for it as soon as I spotted it! Haha :) xx

      Delete
  4. Looks like you had a great shopping trip! You got some gorgeous bits! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It was so hard to decide what I wanted with all the amazing makeup in Selfridges! Haha xx

      Delete
  5. Great bargain on the scarf! :) love the make up, still have to pop my NARS cherry ;) ha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I love it :) Oooh you must do it soon!! Haha x

      Delete
  6. the scarf is so nice! great makeup too doll
    Jordan xx
    - Boho Vanity Giveaway -

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's so pretty! Hehe thanks! :) xx

      Delete
  7. I've not touched my other lipsticks since I got them! Haha they go with everything! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous. Great haul hun. Everything looks so nice.
    xoxo

    BeautyMakeUpAddict.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou I was so excited when I bought them! Hahaha xx

      Delete