Thursday, 12 April 2012

A little NOTD

Hello lovelies :)

So I thought I'd show you all one of my favourite nail combinations that I've been wearing a lot recently. I'm really into quite neutral/pale colours lately so this has been my go to nail polish! I really like painting my ring finger a different colour because with my shaky hands this is the closest thing I get to nail art!!

Models Own Utopia
Ring finger: Models Own Sterling Silver

What's your favourite nail polish at the moment?

Also, if you have any neutral or pale nail polish recommendations please let me know cause I'm on the hunt for more!!

14 comments:

  1. These look so cute :)
    I'm loving Utopia :) Gorgeous nude :) Can't think of any myself though :/

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too i wear it non stop! :) Haha xxx

      Delete
  2. I love silver nail polish, I have a Sally Hansen one that looks very similar to the model's own one (which is why I don't own it, otherwise I would!) :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I get so much use out of this one! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Ohh these are lovely! Really want the models own Utopia :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely colour and only £5! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love the silver! At the moment I'm loving the OPI Best of the Best Collection, if you're looking for nude-y polishes, I'd recommend OPI's 'Tickle My France-y' and 'Bubble Bath'! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh great recommendations thanks so much! :D xx

      Delete
  5. This combo is so cool! :)) I love the silver!!
    xo Smitty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, me too I think it looks so pretty with Utopia! :) xx

      Delete
  6. This is so pretty :) i'm really keen to try some models own nail polishes. The silver one looks lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good, £5 and you get a lot of product in them compared to Barry M and Topshop! :) xx

      Delete