I think we all know by
now I’m a little bit of a lipstick whore. It’s something I wear almost everyday
now and I love how much a lipstick can change the appearance of your look so I
thought I’d show you all my little collection. It may be small to some or big to others but it does me just fine! I
have quite a selection of shades and colours so hopefully there’s
something in there to tickle everyone’s fancy! :)
Nudes:
17 Lasting Fix Lipstick
Shell
Rimmel Moisture Renew Nude Delight
Natural Collection Lotus
MAC Hue
17 Mirror Shine On
Beehive
MAC Shy Girl
Swatches in same order as above
Pinks:
Revlon Lip Butter Cupcake
YSL Rouge Volupte #1 Nude
Beige
Revlon Pink Pout
Barry M 100 Baby Pink
Revlon Lip Butter
Strawberry Shortcake
Brights:
Barry M 153 Pink Ribbon
Barry M 62 Vibrant Pink
Natural Collection Cherry
Red
Barry M 146 Dolly Pink
What is your favourite lipstick? Do you prefer brights or nudes? :)
I love bright colours but they don't suit me :) Gotta love a good range of nudes :)
ReplyDeleteLaura xoxo
Haha I usually just go for brights at night but I'm an obsessive nude wearer most the time! :) xxx
Deletethat YSL one look a gorgeous colour! I'm getting a couple of those for my birthday and can't wait! I'm the same as you, total lipstick whore!! Xx.
ReplyDeleteI looove it! I try not wear it too much cause I'll cry the day it runs out! Haha xx
Deleteso jealous of your collection! I've recently (past year or so) started buying and getting into lipstick's more, now I can't go anywhere without one in my bag! haha :) xx
ReplyDeleteHaha I'm the same, I've always have a few rolling about my bag somewhere! :) xx
DeleteThis is a lovely collection of Lipsticks :) I love the nude colours in the first photograph, subtle but beautful
ReplyDeletewww.beautywondersuk.blogspot.com
xxx
Thankyou :) I know I'm a bit nude crazy.. haha! xx
DeleteSome gorgeous shades here, I have 6 of the ones you choose, they are lovely! I feel like going lipstick shopping now xx
ReplyDeletewww.misslv.com
Haha I know what you mean, when i was doing this post I was thinking of all the lipstick i want to buy! haha xx
DeleteI have lipstick envy right now haha. I want them all.
ReplyDeleteB xxx
backfortea.blogspot.com
Hahaha I know everytime I read a lipstick post I'm like I need that!! xx
DeleteI love the first and second row. You have a big collection. To me lipstick is what I wear less.
ReplyDeleteI never used to bother with it and now i'm addicted! Haha x
DeleteI'm a huge lipstick fan like yourself! I never really go near lipglosses anymore and my lipstick collection is growing by the day lol you have some beautiful shades :)
ReplyDeletehttp://emersbeautyblog.blogspot.com/
xxx
Me too I think own 2 lipglosses and that's it! Haha thankyou! xx
Delete