Saturday, 31 March 2012

March Favourites


This is my first monthly favourites cause I'm pretty boring and tend to stick to the same products every month but I’ll try get into the habit of doing these every few months and let you know what I’m loving! :)

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish: If you follow me on twitter you’ll know I gave in and bought a 100ml bottle of this cleanser after buying a small bottle to try out (first impressions review here.) It really does scrub off every last scrap of makeup, leaving your skin feeling so smooth.


Revlon Lip butters: I know I know, I need to shut up about these but I couldn’t do a monthly favourites without including them. I suffer from dry lips and these are just so hydrating and have great pigmentation – what more could you ask for!? I did a full post dedicated to them here if you want a more in-depth look at them!

Barry M Berry Ice cream nail polish: This is my favourite nail polish and I literally wear it to death! It's the only nail polish I've ever had to repurchase and I'm so glad that this beautiful pastel shade is right on trend for this Spring!


Christina Aguilera Secret Potion perfume: I got this perfume for Christmas and I’ve been hooked ever since! I actually have all the Christina Aguilera perfumes because they all smell soo amazing. This one is so light and fresh smelling and with the weather turning more Spring-like, this has been my go-to perfume!


Aussie Colour Mate Shampoo: I bought this shampoo after hearing a lot about it on the blogesphere and I never knew a shampoo could make your hair feel so darn good!! My hair has never felt so smooth and soft and I’ve had people compliment me on how shiny my hair looks since using this. It also has a really nice peachy smell which I was surprised by how much I liked!


So what have been your favourites this month? :)
Remember  you can now follow me via Bloglovin and on Twitter!

20 comments:

  1. Loving your choices, I love my cleanse and polish and my lip butters xxx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, my skin has never been so smooth! Haha xxx

      Delete
  2. Just bought the lip butters today. Love them. So pretty.

    http://ramblingsofabeautyjunkie.blogspot.co.uk/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooove mine, I wish I had ordered more when they were on the 2 for £10 deal! xx

      Delete
  3. love the aussies hair range and the barry M nail varnish is a gorgeous colour! :)
    NEED to try some of those revlon lip butters!!! xoxo

    http://blondie-xo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I tried Aussie, it's made my hair feel sooo good! Haha you NEED to try the lip butters, if you love hydrating lipsticks these are definitely for you!! :) xx

      Delete
  4. I'm willing my current cleaners to run out so I can get cleanse and polish haha!
    I love Aussie shampoos :)

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha its such a nice cleanser! I'm tempted to try the No7 dupe and see how they compare! I can't believe I'd never used Aussie before, it's amazing! :) xxx

      Delete
  5. I am in love with the Revlon Lip butters aswell;) Cant stop going on about them!

    Check out my blog&March Favourites- http://fabulousevangalene.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! My local Boots STILL aren't stocking them so think I might have to make a cheeky online order! Haha xx

      Delete
  6. I love the lip butters! I bought lollipop today :) love the post btw, great blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm dying to get Lollipop, it looks soo pretty! Aww thanks so much! :) xx

      Delete
  7. You should do more monthly favourites, I enjoyed this and think I'm going to upload my march faves tonight. Also just to let you know I've awarded you a blog award. Here's the link if you want to check it out.

    http://www.backfortea.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/blogger-appreciation-award.html

    B xxx
    backfortea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, I'll try to! I'm just so boring and always stick to the same products! Haha oooh thankyou!! :) :) xx

      Delete
  8. I've been willing the revlon lip butters for such a long time, I bet they'are amazing, well they must be, otherwise there wouldnt be so many people loving them. Unfortunately they are not avaible in my country..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing, like a super moisturising lipstick! :) Such ashame you can't get them in your country! :( xx

      Delete
  9. I've been meaning to buy the Aussie shampoo and conditioner, and you have just completely sold it to me by saying it smells peachy, I love peaches haha. The colour of that nail varnish is soooo nice.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha its such a lovely smell and it really stays on your hair :) xxx

      Delete
  10. Thank you for the comment you left on my blog.
    This is a great post! I am wanting to try out some of the liz earle products but I'm worried that it might break me out! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely getting my hands on all of these...well maybe prioritising a few as the purse strings don't stretch that far. ;)

    Following :)
    Check out my blog and follow back if you like.

    Decisions Decisions

    ReplyDelete