I’ll be honest with you girls, I’ve always been pretty lazy when it comes to my skin. I never moisturise and was never really into toner or anything until a couple of years ago. As I’ve got older I’ve definitely realised how important taking care of your skin is, especially now I’m at an age where I’m wearing more makeup. This is just my everyday skin routine for the lazy – its not overly time consuming at all but keeps my skin in good condition.
Morning:
In the morning I always wash my face with just a normal cleansing wash, usually Clean and Clear or Witch as I have slightly spot prone skin and they help keep this bay!
In the morning I always wash my face with just a normal cleansing wash, usually Clean and Clear or Witch as I have slightly spot prone skin and they help keep this bay!
Night:
Step 1: I use baby lotion on cotton pads to take off all my eye makeup because it’s more gentle than cleansing wipes and doesn’t irritate my eyes.
Step 2: If you follow me on twitter you’ll know I gave in and purchased a 100ml bottle of Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish after buying a small bottle to try out. I use this to remove all my face makeup and just splash my face with cold water afterwards.
Step 3: I used to use toner every night but since purchasing Cleanse and Polish I only use this if I’ve had quite a bit of makeup on during the day or just feel like giving my skin an extra once over! I use the No7 toner for normal/oily skin and love it! With Boots always giving £5 off No7 vouchers it comes to just £3! Bargain!
And that’s it! Nothing fancy or that’s going to take you half an hour! This usually takes me about 10 minutes in total so no excuses girls, look after your skin! :)
What are your staple skincare products?
ohhh i've never tried any no7 skincare but i've got those vouchers too, might give it a go! Cleanse and Polish is my HG cleanser, been using it for about 5 months now and I am very disciplined with it and DEFS see a noticeable difference in my skin. I use the Liz Earle Toner with it...absolutely love the combination for my skin! totally agree with you, no excuses when it comes to skin! xx
ReplyDeleteYeah I'd never really explored the No7 range until last year but it's really goof :) I haven't tried the Liz Earle toner but I'm always tempted by it! I might try it once my No7 one runs out! xx
DeleteI still need to get my hands on Cleanse and Polish!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds so good :)
Gotta love No.7 Vouchers :)
xoxo
I genuinely don't feel clean if I don't use it! Hahaha I'm addicted to it! No7 apparently due a good dupe for it though, the radiance boost? xx
DeleteI love my cleanse and polish, you just cant beat it xx
ReplyDeletewww.misslv.com
Me too it makes my skin feel so smooth :) xxx
DeleteGreat post babe, I love reading skincare routines. I've never tried baby lotion to take my eye make up off, I get scared of things going near my eyes haha but I trust you so I MAY try it sometime.
ReplyDeleteB xxx
backfortea.blogspot.com
Haha I've used baby lotion since I started wearing makeup cause I'm weird about things on my eyes too!! Haha it's so gentle and way cheaper than cleansing wipes!! :) xxx
DeleteI've never thought of baby lotion to take make-up off - definitely sounds like an idea and quite a cheap one at that! I've been tempted by the Liz Earle face washes, but just haven't got round to buying one now as I just wash my face with soap because I'm lazy lol. Think I will give it a go though as this routine doesn't take anytime at all! Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteSteph @ stephie-in-wonderland.blogspot.com
It's so gentle on your eyes and even removes waterproof mascara :) Yeah it look me a while to give in to Liz Earle cause it's so darn expensive! Haha No7 are a great cheaper alternative though! xxx
Deletesuch a great post! I really want to try the liz earle products. now I'm only using nivea or garnier and I don't really like them. :) and the idea with the baby lotion sounds great. i should try it :)
ReplyDeletei think your blog is amazing and I started to follow you :) maybe you'll have a look on my blog also, dear!
xoxo
http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com
Thanks so much :) Liz Earle is defintely worth the money in my opinion1 Yeah course I'll check it out now! :) xxx
DeleteI keep on changing my routine! I like the look of the Liz Earl so might give this a go
ReplyDeletehttp://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.co.uk/
I used to always change up my facial washes and cleanser until I found my favourites! Liz Earle is pricey but it is soo good! :) xx
Delete