Monday, 23 January 2012

THE PERFECT NUDE


I don’t know about you, but I love a good nude lipstick. I know they can be seen to make you look a bit 'dead' but I think when you get the right shade it just makes you look quite healthy and fresh faced. A few months ago I purchased the ever talked about MAC Hue. It is unhealthy how much I love this lipstick!! It’s described on the MAC website as a soft pale pink, however on my lips it’s a tad more peachy toned and the glaze finish means its quite glossy looking which I like. I can wear this lipstick during the day with a nice blush for a fresh-faced look or at night with a dramatic eye.

I’M IN LOVE <3




Have you found your 'perfect nude?'
I have quite a few nude lipsticks so if you’d like to see more affordable ones, let me know :)

13 comments:

  1. I love MAC's Hue, I wear it pretty much every day! (When I can be bothered!) ;) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love Hue so much, just waiting to buy it! :) x
    perfect-chemistry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its amazing, definitely worth the money! :) x

      Delete
  3. love the colour, perfect for daytime and even more perfect for this time of year!
    Do you know if there are any drugstore dupes of this? :)
    great blog!

    www.justmejustsam.blogspot.com

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The closest thing I've found is Natural Collection Lotus though it is quite sheer! Rimmel Nude Delight, 17 Mirror Shine Beehive and GOSH Darling are all great nude lipsticks so you could check them out :) If i find a close dupe I'll be sure to let you know! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant, I've noted them down, thank you very much :D
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveeeee this! Would you be able to do some cheaper nude lipsticks please, ones similar to this? :) please follow me, i've just started blogging!
    www.xlivel0velaugh.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah of course I have about 3 more nude lipsticks so I'll do a post about them soon! :) x

      Delete
  7. I like nude lisptick but havent found the perfect one yet.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going to do a post on a few other nude lipsticks soon and they're all quite different shades so there might be one that's good for you! :) xxx

      Delete
  8. I just bought this and I'm doing a post on it!
    I love it, it is the perfect nude!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read it! Hehe really good post, I love it too I'm going to need to buy another soon!! x

      Delete