Sunday, 15 January 2012

LUST LIST!

When i make a list of all the things I want why does it always have to be so darn expensive? This is a list of things I am dying to get but currently cannot afford (oh the life of a student...)


Alexander McQueen RingI am lusting over this ring MAJORLY. It’s my birthday in May so I will definitely be asking for this! I'm usually not a skulls kinda girl but this ring just screams BUY ME GILLIAN!


Clinique Chubby StickAs someone that suffers from dry lips these chubby sticks are meant to be amazingly moisturizing while giving some colour to your lips – what more could you ask for?



OPI Rainbow CollectionThis nail polish is just sooo purdyy :) I really want this to layer over a nice bright colour for an ultimate bright summer nail!


  
MAC Crème d’nude I love a nude lippy and this one is just the ultimate nude isn’t it?  I think I need to give in and buy it soon because I've had my eye on it for aaages!

Topshop ear cuff - I’ve loved this style of earring for a while but just haven’t found one I like until I seen this one! I wish my Topshop had it in stock! :(




Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator - My skin behaves well overall, but this is meant to be amazing for unclogging pours which I could definitely use! Does anyone know if Liz Earle counters give free samples to try?

What’s on your lust list ladies? :)

2 comments:

  1. that ring is so so beautiful! really cute blog :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I'm obsessed with it! haha thanks I love yours too :) x

      Delete