Heyyy guys,
So I planned to do some sort of college work today, but ended up flicking through some magazines I bought yesterday and it seems this year's Spring trends are out in force with every magazine. I am so excited about every one so thought I'd do a little post :)
Make it girly
The first big trend hitting the catwalk this Spring is girly. Think fluttery eyelashes, pink lips and blushing cheeks. I love this look cause I think it’s nice to embrace your girly side sometimes and this look is flattering on every skin tone. So girls invest in that staple pink lipstick and you can’t go wrong!
The first big trend hitting the catwalk this Spring is girly. Think fluttery eyelashes, pink lips and blushing cheeks. I love this look cause I think it’s nice to embrace your girly side sometimes and this look is flattering on every skin tone. So girls invest in that staple pink lipstick and you can’t go wrong!
Pastel colours
I’ve always loved soft pastel colours so I’m excited they’re going to be big this year! I also love that you can wear them anywhere. If you want to go all out, rock a sheer pastel shirt or if you’re little wary of these colours, paint your nails a soft pastel pink. Barry M have an amazing selection of pastel colours so I’d definitely check them out!Classic Red Lip
If you love a red lip then you’ll be excited to know that they’re going to be everywhere this Spring. Think Marilyn Monroe and Dita Von Teese, with flawless skin and feathery lashes to match. Very sexy me thinks! As someone who dares to wear red now and then I’ll be doing a post soon on how to get that perfect red lip!
‘No makeup’ makeup
This Spring it’s all about effortless looking makeup – subtlety is everything! I like to wear very basic makeup on a daily basis (not because I want to be on trend, I just prefer to have an extra 10 minutes in bed!) Mascara and a soft blush is key to this look because it immediately makes you look more awake even when you’re definitely not feeling it! What are your favourite Spring Trends? Will you be wearing any of them? :)
I love all of these :)
ReplyDeleteCan't wait till summer :)
Laura xoxo
http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/
Me too!! I'm so excited to wear them all! :) Gillian x
DeleteI love red lipstick and all pastel colours!!! Roll on spring 2012!! Xxxx
ReplyDeletehttp://bellepearlxx.blogspot.com/
Same! I'm actually wearing a pastel nail polish right now! Suppose I'm a bit early but oh well! ;) xxx
DeleteAw thankyou so much! :) x
ReplyDeleteI love Lauren Conrad's hair! x
ReplyDeleteMe too! I've been thinking of investing in a waver so I can create a look like this :) x
DeleteSo happy that pastels and subtle makeup is on trend this S/S- definite my favourites!xxx
ReplyDeleteMe too!! I have so many pastel nail polishes I can't wait to wear again! :) xxx
DeleteGreat post! Love the red lip :)
ReplyDeletewww.rosehorseshoe.com
Same there is nothing more classy than a gorgeous red lip ;) x
Deletei am loving the pastels, i think barry m do the best variety of pastels, but MUA have just recently collaborated with love hearts and brought out a little pastels range, at £2 each !
ReplyDeleteI also tagged you in a beauty task/quiz , id love for you to check it out !
http://justmejustsam.blogspot.com/2012/02/11-questions-tag-thanks-laura-jayn.html
xxxx
Yeah me too I have almost all the barry m pastel shades :) I haven't managed to try the MUA ones yet but I really want to! Aww thankyou I'll definitely check it out :) xxxx
Delete