Hey girlies,
So I thought you guys might like to see what makeup items I use on a daily basis! I try to use as little as possible so there's more time for sleep on my college mornings and tend to go for a very natural look!
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer
MAC blot powder
Maybelline Colossal Volum' Mascara
Natural Collection blush in Melba
17 Beehive
Urban Decay Naked Palette
If you'd like me do to a full review on any of these product just let me know!
What are your everyday essentials? :)

I have tagged you! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://egtx3.blogspot.com/2012/02/tag-youre-it.html
xx
Thanks! x
Deletei definitely go to my finishing powder and concealer on those days i dont feel like dolling up. nice post xx
ReplyDeleteMy Blog: Boho Vanity
Me too on days where I can't be bothered that's all I wear :) Thankyou! xx
Deletewe use the same mascara and concealer, love them both!
ReplyDeleteMe too I don't think I'll ever buy another concealer! Haha x
DeleteLove the healthy mix foundation and of course, the Naked palette :) they're just staple products in my routine xx
ReplyDeleteSame healthy mix was my first foundation and I've never been tempted to buy another brand! :) xx
DeleteI think I might try that mascara, just can't seem to find one I would repurchase over and over again.
ReplyDeleteB xxx
Yeah it's a really good mascara! Rimmel Waterproof Volume Flash is really good too! :) xx
DeleteI've been wanting Beehive for ages x
ReplyDeleteIt's so lovely and a bargain so go for it ;) xx
DeleteI love natural collection blushes! Did you try the original bourjois healthy mix foundation before the gel version? Just wondered how they differ?
ReplyDeleteAshlie x
No I didn't actually but I'm curious to know too! I think I might try it out when my gel serum finishes! x
Delete