Friday, 17 February 2012

Get her look: Adele

Heyyy guys,
I'm such a fan of Adele and have listened to her album 21 about a million times! I also love her look as she always has the most gorgeous, flawless makeup and this was no exception at the Grammy's this year. I loved the vintage pin-up look she went with so I thought I'd show some products you can use to create this beautiful look!

Adele's skin looks so flawless and I love the natural, dewy finish. As usual her lashes are over the top so false eyelashes are a must as well as a true red lipstick!


(MAC Russian Red lipstick, Benefit Hoola bronzer, Models Own eyelash curlers, Eyelure Nicola eyelashes, NARS Sheer Glow foundation)

What do you think of this look? Will you be re-creating it? :)

12 comments:

  1. I love Adele, she is so beautiful.. her look is so Marylin Monroe alike! Love it!
    x Marina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too her makeup is always such a classic look :) x

      Delete
  2. just cut my hair as short as hers recently and after these photos of her at the grammys im totally going to dye my hair brighter bonde, as she looks amazing! so much love! great blog post!.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her eye make-up, looks fab.

    B xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore her look as it's so classy and chic! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, I love your blog and am now following :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're welcome I love you blog too! Thanks for following :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Thanks for commenting and following, am following back! adore this look she is flawless! her hair looks great, makes me want to cut mine! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no problem :) Thankyou for following back! Me too it's always got so much volume! x

      Delete
  6. Fab post! Adele is a style icon in her own right! Love her winged eyes and red lips. Just discovered your blog! Fab work lady! *subscribes*

    Liz
    http://www.aspirationsofglam.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I looove her! Hehe thankyou so much always, glad you enjoy it! :) xxx

      Delete