So remember I mentioned I made a very exciting purchase on Ebay last week? Well it's arrived!! I am now the proud owner of a YSL Rouge Volupte lipstick. (eeeek!) I had been eyeing this bad boy up for aaaages but just felt I couldn’t justify £23 on a lipstick. So I decided to check out Ebay and found one for £14.99 brand new and unused. When it arrived, excited was not even the word. It is the PRETTIEST thing I have ever laid my eyes on, I would literally leave my boyfriend for this liptick! Haha
So of course I have to start with the packaging – WOW. Can I really say much more? It’s so luxurious and I was surprised by how heavy it felt. I actually can’t take my eyes off it!
I decided to go for shade 1 Nude Beige as you know I love a nude lip and I wanted something I’d get a lot of use out of. The name is deceiving as it’s not really beige at all, it’s a gorgeous subtle pink. The texture is so smooth and creamy which is great as I suffer from dry lips. I know a lot of people have reviewed this lipstick saying it goes down quickly as it’s so creamy but the pigmentation is so amazing if you just lightly dab it on the lips you get amazing colour pay off!
So if you’ve been thinking of treating yourself to a YSL Rouge Volupte, check out Ebay first cause you might be lucky and get one for an amazing price! :)
Is anyone else tempted by the gorgeous YSL packaging?



Lucky you... will check ebay next time too.. have a similar one in Ultimate beige,which is more on a nude pink side... and I love it
ReplyDeletexxx Marina
Ooh nice! I love nudes!! hehe xxx
ReplyDeletefab colour x
ReplyDeleteI know I'm literally in love with it! Hehe x
DeleteWow.. that's a really good deal! I love the colour!
ReplyDeletehttp://prettypaperdolly.blogspot.com/
xo
I know I was so excited when I seen the price! The colour is soo purdy, I was a bit nervous ordering a lipstick without trying it on so I'm glad it's lovely! :) xx
DeleteThis is gorgeous! Im yet to get my hands on a YSL lippie!!
ReplyDeleteegtx3.blogspot.com
xx
Hehe I was SOO excited when it arrived I text my mum and work to tell her, what a saddo! Haha if you're looking for one I would definitely check out ebay! :) xx
DeleteWhat a beautiful colour! And yes the packaging has always tempted me! Just need to purchase one now! I love the look of tea rose x
ReplyDeleteI know I love it, it might even overtake my beloved MAC Hue as my favourite nude! Oh yeah I seen Tea Rose it's lovely! Just treat yourself ;) xx
DeleteLol, I laughed so much when you said you would actually leave your boyfriend...but saying that I think I would too. Really love it, colour looks gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteB xxx
Hahaha I'm sure he wouldn't be too impressed if he read that but it's true! It's definitely my new love! xxx
DeleteOooh this looks beautiful!! I really want to buy one but there just too expensive!! xx
ReplyDeleteI know the retail price is ridiculous but check out Ebay, there's heaps on there for a fraction of the price ;) xx
Deletewhat a pretty lipstick- definitely iconic packaging xx
ReplyDeleteMy Blog: Boho Vanity
Yeah it's sooo beautiful!! :) x
DeleteI have this in Rose Opera and love it. I paid full price but going to have a look on eBay and see if I can pick up another colour x
ReplyDeletehttp://danziesbitsofbeauty.blogspot.com. Xx
Oooh I love the look of Rosa Opera! Yeah it's definitely worth looking!! :) x
DeleteHave you had a look on cheap smells they also do YSL lipsticks. i got mine from there.
ReplyDeleteLovely relatable blog.
Anika
Check my blog at:
http://elefont-at.blogspot.com/
Thankyou! Yeah I had a look but found this to be cheaper! Will definitely check out cheap smells if I'm tempted by another! :)
Delete