Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Barry M Nail Paint Collection

Hi Girls!
I love painting my nails and I’m constantly changing the colour depending on my mood. By far my favourite nail polish brand is Barry M. At only £2.99 a pop they have a fantastic range of colours and they glide on so smooth on the nails. I’ve collected quite a few now so I thought I’d show you all my collection!


Raspberry: After hearing so much about this colour on blogs and youtube I decided to give it a try! It’s a beautiful deep raspberry colour and looks great for the winter months!

Shocking Pink: This colour is a must for girly girls and looks amazing when you have a tan. It's a gorgeous fuchsia pink and definitely one the brightest nail polishes I have!

Pink Flamingo: I spent months trying to get my hands on this baby and was so glad when I finally did! It’s a gorgeous coral toned pink that I’m definitely going to be wearing this summer!

Strawberry ice-cream: I love pale colours on my nails and this is soo pretty when you just want a subtle colour on your nails.

Coral: I wasn’t sure about this colour when I first got it just because I have very pale skin and it didn’t really suit me but I’ve definitely grown to love it. If you have olive toned skin it will look amazing on you!


Limited Edition: This colour doesn’t have a proper name which is disappointing: I love when things have pretty names. This is by far my most used nail polish and I wish I had bought back ups!! It looks amazing any time of the year and on any skin tone, if anyone had a dupe for this please let me know!!

Berry ice-cream: After finding my love affair with purple nail polish I picked this up and it’s definitely a close second to the limited edition purple! It’s a lovely pale colour and is perfect if you’re a bit wary of brights!

Cobalt blue: I love black nail polish but I just think I look like Dracula when it’s paired with my super pale skin so I thought this would be a nice alternative! It’s lovely in winter as it’s dark but still adds a pop of colour!

Blueberry ice-cream: I was a little bit unsure of wearing this nail polish when I first got it after my boyfriend said my nails would look like blue smarties! Haha but I’m definitely going to be wearing this over summer, it’s the perfect summer bright!

Topcoat: This is just the standard clear top/base coat and it does the trick! If I put this on before and after my chosen colour it lasts around 4 days before chipping!

Do you have any Barry M nail paints? What colour is your favourite? 

Oh and if you haven't seen, you can now follow me on bloglovin! With all the madness about GFC going I thought I better get it! If you follow me but don't have a blog be sure to follow me here or you won't get updates about my posts with GFC after March 19th! Thanks girls! :) 

22 comments:

  1. Gorrrrgeous colours!!! I have raspberry and love it :) The only thing I find with Barry M is that it chips quite easily even with a good quality top coat - don't know if I'm the only one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a bummer, they usually last me around 4 days? I pop the base/top coat on the bottom, two coats of colour then a top coat! xxx

      Delete
  2. I change my nails all the time, haven't bought any Barry M in a while though :/ At one stage I was determined to get the whole collection haha.

    Laura xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I was too! They have so many amazing colours! xxx

      Delete
  3. never seen that raspberry shade before but i am in love! I will need to pick this up next time i'm in superdrug x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so lovely, it's one of the very few dark shades I think suits my skin tone! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I love Barry M nail paints. I have a little collection of my own but I love the look of that Blueberry Ice-cream, I shall keep my eyes peeled.

    B xxx
    backfortea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'd definitely recommend it, I have a feeling it will become my go-to nail polish for summer! Hehe x

      Delete
  5. I love Bright Pink, turquoise, Dusky Mauve, Strawberry ice cream I could list so many lol. I want Pink Flamingo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying to get my hands on Dusky Mauve for ages! Haha it looks soo pretty! x

      Delete
  6. Barry M nail colours are my absolute FAVOURITE!
    You should try out the foil effect ones they're so good! You only need like one coat of them too! I also like mushroom, it's like a neutral brown colour so it goes with everything!
    www.xlivelaughl0ve.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Ohh I've not tried them yet, I'll definitely need to check them out! Thanks for the tip! :) x

      Delete
  7. i have raspberry its an amazing colour :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I never wear dark colours and I constantly reach for this! Haha xx

      Delete
  8. I'm wearing Coral right now! I bought it yesterday and it's definitely my new favourite. I love Rasberry and Shocking Pink too xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a pretty colour for summer! If you like shocking pink you'll love pink flamingo! :) xx

      Delete
  9. I love Barry M polishes I shamefully have too many lol, the topcoat I find really great and perhaps better than some of the more expensive polishes.

    Charlee
    http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know me too, they have so many amazing colours though! Hehe yeah I've never switched topcoat cause Barry M does the trick :) x

      Delete
  10. I adore Barry M, they have such an amazing selection of shades and are so affordable! I love Barry M Bright pink at the moment, but really want the strawberry ice cream one! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I LOVE how cheap they are! Strawberry ice-cream is one of the my favourite, I definitely recommend it! :) xxx

      Delete
  11. Love Rasberry and Berry Ice cream X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, Berry ice cream is the only nail polish I've ever had to buy again cause it's ran out! Haha xx

      Delete