Hiii guys :)
As a student I'm basically broke most the time and it can be hard when I want a million and one things! So thought I'd share some little money saving tips with you guys that I use myself!
Ebay bargains: I have recently discovered Ebay is an amazing way to save money. If you're looking for something more expensive always have a browse on Ebay before heading to the shop as people are always selling unwanted, unused products for half the price!
Use up your lipstick: I hate when you get to the bottom of your favourite lipstick and can't afford to buy another, but a good tip to make it last a little longer is to use a lip brush on the amount left at the bottom and you can use up every last bit!
SAVE: I know I know, obviously! But instead of splurging on that expensive foundation or another pricey lipstick, save up a little bit of money every week/month and you’ll have it no time! It won’t leave you with no money for the rest of the month and you’ll feel good cause you worked for it!
Check out the highstreet brands: I had always been a bit cynical of very cheap brands such as MUA at Superdrug and Natural Collection at Boots but seriously, give them a go! MUA do the most amazingly pigmented eyeshadows and gorgeous lipsticks that are only £1!! I have become a Natural Collection addict in the last few months, their lipsticks and blushes are so pigmented and last a fair amount of time too. I seriously recommend!
Find a dupe: If you’re looking for a specific colour of product whether it be a blush or lipstick, google the colour name and 'dupe.' You will find there are always people or other bloggers who have found a very similar colour for half the price.
Shop Around: In my experience I’ve found it’s definitely worth shopping around, comparing prices before buying! Online stores are the best for deals with cheapsmells and feelunique always having great deals on higher end brands! Debenhams and House of Fraser usually have some great savings on more expensive brands during their sale so I highly recommend checking those out!
Hope you're all having a good week! Thankyou all again for following and subscribing, means so much and I love reading all your comments! :)

I'm a sucker for buying high end beauty products but have recently been tying and loving Elf and MUA. Great post. Danielle x
ReplyDeletehttp://danziesbitsofbeauty.blogspot.com
Yeah I laav MUA! They're lipsticks and eyeshadows are beyond amazing for the price! :) Thankyou! x
DeleteThese tips are so helpful! I'm trying to save too and buying highstreet makeup or dupes make such a difference, you should also check out elf if you haven't it's amazing and most of it's products are less than 3.50!
ReplyDeleteplease follow my blog :-)
www.xlivel0velaugh.blogspot.com
xo
Yeah I have a couple of elf things. They're healthy glow bronzer is lovely :) x
DeleteLove finding steals on ebay! I have a habit of looking on there for things before I go out to the shops to buy it if it's £10 haha :)!! xxx
ReplyDeleteMe too!! I'm actually addicted to it lately! Haha xxx
Deletegreat tips! thanks for sharing! I am not even student, but still always broke! xxx Marina
ReplyDeleteHaha I know what you mean, even when I get paid I'm always skint a few days later! Thankyou :) xxx
DeleteI totally agree with all of this.
ReplyDeleteGood post :)
Laura xoxo
http://call-of-beauty-xo.blogspot.com/
Thankyou Laura :) xx
Deleteall these things are so true ! i love drugstore products, and i rarely shop elsewhere!
ReplyDeletexxxx
www.justmejustsam.blogspot.com
I like to treat myself to high end products but I'm definitely a highstreet girl! ;) xxx
DeleteI like this, I struggle to save and I'm a student too. Wish Chanel hadn't just brought out their new spring collection!!!! xxx
ReplyDeleteHaha tell me about it, the MAC Naturally collection is calling to me!! xxx
Deletegood tips :) i've been trying to save money as well but it's really hard when you have a makeup addiction! xx
ReplyDeleteMy Blog: Boho Vanity
I know I pass through a shopping centre with Boots and Superdrug on my way to college and they always tempt me!! haha xxx
DeleteIm such a huge fan of ebay, its always great to look there before you actually buy something from a high street store!
ReplyDeleteYeah I've only recently discovered the amazing deals you can get there and I'm now HOOKED. Haha x
DeleteGreat tips! I love MUA and Natural Collection, especially the lasting perfection concealer! x
ReplyDeleteNatural Collection blushes are amazing! I have 2 and will definitely be buying more! :) x
Deletegreat post!! im totally broke atm and conveniently all these beautiful new spring collections have come out and all i can do is drool over blog swatches and reviews :( guess im gonna have to save and wait!! xx
ReplyDeleteMe too it's such a nightmare! Other bloggers just make me want more things I don't need! Hehe x
Deletei love mua make up so much :)
ReplyDeleteMe too! I wish the MUA stand in my Superdrug was bigger!! Haha x
DeleteThis is a fab post with lots of great tips! Thank you for the nice comment you left on my blog, I'm now a follower. xx
ReplyDeletehttp://thebeautyoflouise.blogspot.com
Aww no problem, thankyou for following :) xx
Delete