Monday, 13 February 2012

REVIEW: Inglot liquid blush

Hi guys,
So I was in Inglot with my mum the other day as she wanted a new cream blush. The lovely makeup artist pointed us towards their new liquid blushes they had. At first I was thinking liquid? Kinda weird. But I am honestly in LOVE with this product and I will definitely be buying more.
The bottle is very much like a foundation with a pump at the top for easy, hygienic dispensing. It’s consistency is very similar to a liquid foundation and you only need the tiniest amount of this so I know it’s going to last me ages – always a plus!
It’s so simple to apply this product and can be done using either a foundation brush, your fingers or some form of stippling brush. I simply dab some of the blush along my cheekbone then use a brush to buff into the skin.
I picked the colour 87, a beautiful pink which the Inglot makeup artist compared to Natural Collection’s Pink Cloud. I’m a pale girl unfortunately and this blush just gives the most natural colour to my face which actually lasts all day. 
Inglot liquid foundations cost £10 which I think is very reasonable for a long-lasting, high quality product which is going to stay put all day!
After a few experiences with Inglot now I am so impressed and will definitely be purchasing more of their products (lipstick is next on my list – shock!) Inglot currently have a couple of offers on if you fancy trying them out:
Buy 2 lipsticks for £10 (usually £9 each)
Buy a foundation, powder and blush for £25!! 
 
Have you tried Inglot? What did you think?

10 comments:

  1. looks amazing! will definatly be trying this out;)

    http://fabulousevangalene.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it!! :) Haha it's the most natural looking blush I've ever used! x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment on our blog :) I love this so much it looks so nice!
    Ashlie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no problem I love it :) Me too it's such a pretty colour! I want more now! hehe x

      Delete
  3. Thanks :) Inglot are amazing, like MAC but cheaper! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never use cream blush because I have really oily skin.
    Is it suitable for all types of skin??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have quite oily skin and this has been no problem for me! If you're worried about shine just dust a very small amount of powder over the top :) x

      Delete
  5. oo i might have to try this it looks really good! great review!x

    sophie @ thesecretavenue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing!! Hehe thankyou very much :) x

      Delete