Thursday, 5 April 2012

What's in my travel makeup bag?


So I’m off for a trip to Manchester with the boyfriend tomorrow for a long weekend which I am super excited about! He’s been away working offshore for about a week so it’ll be nice to have some catch-up time! We’re actually going down for a Manchester United game (can you tell that wasn’t my idea?) but I’m sure I’ll be hitting the shops too!! I thought I’d do a little post showing you all what I’ll be taking with me in my trusty makeup bag so here goes…

Base:
Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation
Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection concealer
MAC Blot powder

These are my go-to products I know won’t fail me and Healthy Mix is light enough for the day but buildable if I want a bit more coverage at night


Cheeks:
Natural Collection Peach Melba
Elf Healthy Glow bronzer

I just decided to take two blushes that I know go with everything. Natural Collection Peach Melba is my all-time favourite blush and is only £1.99!!


Eyes:
Loreal False Lash Telescopic
Maybelline Colossal Volume mascara
Tweezerman eyelash curlers
Urban Decay Naked Palette

 These mascaras are my favourite combination at the moment. Loreal gives me the length and Maybelline holds the curl all day! I usually take my Naked palette travelling cause it’s so easy to just pop in my bag and it has all the colours I need!

 
Lips:
MAC Hue
MAC Shy Girl
YSL Rouge Volupte #1 Nude Beige
Barry M 153
Revlon Lip Butter Strawberry Shortcake
Natural Collection Cherry Red

Yes I realise this is way more lipstick than I need for four days but you all know I’m a lipstick fiend and I always like to have more than I need so I have a selection for day and night looks!


What are your travel bag essentials?

I’m sure you all know I read and reply to all my lovely comments but as I wont be taking my laptop with me to Manchester I’ll be sure to reply to them all as soon as I’m back! :)

15 comments:

  1. Oh I love the natural collection blushers! They are such a bargain!

    Have a fab time - I love Manchester!

    http://ramblingsofabeautyjunkie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too for the price they are such good quality! Thanks!! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great post, I love Bourjois healthy mix foundation, such a good staple :) I always end up traveling with way too many products though :p x

    http://bowtiedbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too it's my favourite foundation! Haha I'm usually like that, it's so hard to pick! xx

      Delete
  3. all those lipsticks are so pretty i realy need to get revilon lip butters as the look so amazing. thats a good amount to traval with i should take so tips from you as i always end up travaling with like my whole collection

    http://makeupbyelysa.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! They're soo nice and easy to just pop on for during the day! :) xx

      Delete
  4. This is a good post, nothing like a rumage in somebody else's make-up bag!
    My travel bag is big, I really ought to marrow it down a bit so it is more like yours!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have some great stuff there xx
    please follow me back http://imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love those lipsticks, I'm totally obsessed with them too!
    Really loving your blog, followed :)
    Check out mine, fayesfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I can't get enough! Haha aw thankyou I'll check yours out now! :) xx

      Delete
  7. I love your lipsticks! What do you think of the Revlon lip butters? I'm so tempted to try them. That colour looks gorgeous.

    I love your blog and now following :-)
    http://ldnsquirrelbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I personally love the lip butters! They're so moisturising and have great pigmentation! Aww thanks so much for following! :D xx

      Delete
  8. Natural looking makeup that will make your face shine


    travel manicure set

    ReplyDelete